September 25, 2007

I Love Brad Ottens

He's definitely one of my favourites. He reminds me of Ben Graham.




By the way, I can't believe it either that I'm doing entries about sport. And frequently at that. I didn't even discuss the Geelong footy team when they beat Richmond by a very record-breaking 157 points earlier in the year. But, trust me, this whole sport thing will stop by next week. There's only one more week of the AFL (best sport ever?) season to go and then it's getting close to summer, which means the dreaded cri... the dreaded crick... ugh, I can barely even say it without wanting to throw up, the dreaded cricket season will be upon us. And bar the two week respite we get in January with the Australian Tennis Open, I take a very long sabbatical from even reading the sport section of the newspaper.

Americans should be grateful they have no idea what cricket is apart from the occasional reference in a British or Australian movie. It's not as bad as rugby league or NFL, but it's pretty darn close!

No comments: