July 20, 2007

Harry Potter < Girl Aloud

You know, some people get excited about the new Harry Potter book. Me? I get excited about a new song by Girl Aloud. It's called "Sexy! No No No..." and it's amazing.

Just ignore the video portion as it's a radio rip placed over the top of something else. Still, it's amazing.



Also, in more pop news Paris Hilton is recording a new album. Quite frankly, I personally couldn''t care less that it was PARIS HILTON and that she (shock!horror!) paid good producers to give her good songs and instead care that there were, as said, good songs. "I Want You" and "Nothing in This World" were both A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and there were several other good tracks on Paris' first album, which I discussed last year. Let us remember that All Music gave that album 4.5/5.

I need to replicate this reply on the PopJustice forums because it's, simply put, the greatest reply ever typed on a forum. Period. ...or, well, maybe not but it's close!

Paris should cover Marianne Faithfull''s WHY D''YA DO IT? in full uncensored manner.

That is the only circumstance whereby I am buying a Paris Hilton record.

That would be amazing.

I know, right?!

No comments: