December 27, 2006

30,000

Sometime in the small hours of an American Christmas morning, ala my Boxing Day, my counter passed the illustrious number of 30,000. That may seem like small fries to some people, but that's pretty amazing to me. Especially considering I only had about five regulars for the first few months. So, umm... thanks a bunch! I would like to thank the Academy for making me start this lil ol' blog in the first place. To celebrate I've made a collage... of hot male celebrities. If you're not of that pursuasion (straight woman, gay man) then here's a hot chick for you - I can't have unhappy customer's can I? teehee.


[it does grow... slightly]

3 comments:

adam k. said...

mmm, Jackman, Dean, and Brando. Amazing.

Who is that shirtless guy in the upper right? I don't recognize him...

Anonymous said...

i don't know how a hot guy collage can occur w/o the kamikaze camel himself in it, he said anonymously...

Glenn Dunks said...

Adam, that's Chris Evans! I don't typically go for guys like him but he actually seems, shock horror, masculine - and not a waxing preening prettyboy.

Anon... *blushes*