July 27, 2006

Hot & Bothered over Big Brother


If Max had been an original housemate on this year's Big Brother 6 I think I would have been obsessed ala the seasons prior. Seriously, I think Max was put in that house as a late entry intruder just to play with my mind. He's Italian AND has curly hair AND has a hairy chest AND he has the perfect amount of muscle AND is Italian AND is Italian AND is Ital... wait, I've said that already. That's just plain MEAN of the Big Brother producers. As if they're deliberately doing this to play with my male-obsessed brain. DAMN YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR. Sure, he's a bit of a tool (his bio makes note that his most prized possession is his car :/ lol) but he's Italian so it's alright? No, not really - "My first honest reason why I want to take part in Big Brother is so that I can be recognised around Australia and to get all those ladies to love me." :/

But really, I don't know the man, and I personally don't care to judging from his profile, although on the show his personality seems much more adorable, but at the moment he's on my television and it's messing with my mind. Cute Italian boys are my weakness, I suppose. Along with smokin' French dudes, masculine Aussies, and, well, many others. Lol. Can you blame me though?

Now, I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat and watch some more of Madonna's I'm Going to Tell You a Secret.


(btw, those were like the only good pictures I could find. I could post the very NSFW pictures but you don't wanna see those do you?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»