July 28, 2006

The Black Dahlia Trailer Goodness

Yep, it's here. The Black Dahlia trailer! I've waxed lyrical about this movie before and I predicted a Best Picture nomination for it at the start of the year and then again just recently. Just the other day I basically hyperventilated over new pictures from the movie.

So, now that the trailer is out, I'm officially sold. I. Can't. Wait. Even Hilary Swank! My favourite moment from the trailer in fact was the moment where Hilary says "I slept with her just to see what it would be like to be with someone who looks like me" or whatever it is she says (I xed the window unfort). There's even a bit that looks exactly like a scene out of Match Point (time period notwithstanding) with Scarlett yelling at Josh (calling him "sick") on a building's exterior staircase. Weird.

The movie doesn't have an American poster yet, but suffice it to say, the internation one is a killer.


(PS; How weird is it that so many entries lately have revolved around Hilary Swank? Bizarre... sort've like those biblical plagues that she appears so worried about)

Now, I'm gonna go watch "Veronica Mars" omg.

4 comments:

RC said...

hey...thanks for posting this...i'm very curious...for me at this point the verdict is still definitly out...i'm not sure where i think this film's going to fall on my list or on the critics list come the end of the year.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Glenn Dunks said...

I can definitely see this film being a modest box-office hit also, around the $50mil point, which would definitely help it out in the long run.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»