May 14, 2006

Yay Me!

I did a bunch of homework for the last two and half hours and I just did a cumulative word count between the various pieces. I currently have 2201 words, and I need at least 3000 for the thing that's due in on Wednesday. So that's awesome. Today I wrote up my, er, write-ups about The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994), The Story of the Kelly Gang (1906), Dark City (1998), The Cars that Ate Paris (1974) and finished the Kokoda (2006) one that I started last night while I was waiting to be picked up. I think gonna do write ups for Babe (1995) and The Dish (2001) definitely and I haven't figured out the others yet.

Yay. I rock. So, because I'm feeling happy, here's a picture of something that should make YOU happy.


(wait, that's mostly for my enjoyment. So... nevermind. Let's ogle together)
(click to view larger)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, no, not just you. I'm definitely happy.