October 12, 2007

An Open Letter To Hugh Jackman

Dear Hugh Jackman,

I know we missed out on sharing the same birthday by sixteen and a half hours - I was born at 4.30pm you see - but I feel that we share a unique bond, one that cannot be unbroken. You see, you like taking your shirt off and I LIKE LOOKING AT IT. So please keep that up. Nothing makes my day instantly better than seeing pictures of you at the beach, or on the movie set, or in a cafe drinking something soy (wait, have you ever done that?) all of which you freely partake in minus a shirt.

If you're out today on your birthday (and subsequently can't be reading this blog, but whatever, I know you worship it) feel free to just whip off your shirt near some paparazzi and I'll be eternally grateful.

Love Always,

Glenn

[As Blogger just like torturing me with my picture posting tool lately I can't actually provide a picture of Hugh sans shirt. Blogger can die now plz]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like looking at it? His shirt? His nipple(s)? His chest hair? What does it stand for? I'm confused.

adam k. said...

I missed Meryl Streep's birthday by a mere 69 minutes. But I'm sure I've mentioned that before. Sigh.

btw, I left a little present for you on my blog. You may have had some trouble posting images, but I had none.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lol, i know where you are coming from... actually, my lol is for the anonymous comment above mine... happy birthday.