October 11, 2007

A Change Will Do You Good

Just as Sheryl Crow hypothesised many years ago, a change will do me good. From October 14 this blog will indeed be changing. Nothing terribly drastic, just a new URL is all. The new blog will be this one << clicky clicky! Obviously this present encarnation of Stale Popcorn will continue to exist on the information super highway (how long has it been since you heard that?) and I will be regularly linking back to entries, much like I do now, but I have decided the time has come to make this crazy thing more formal.

So, yes, on October 14 - the same date as the start of my 100 Greatest Movie Posters countdown - the new home of Stale Popcorn will be http://stalepopcornau.blogspot.com bookmark it or whatever it is that you do and I hope to see you there.

This will be probably be my last entry on this URL as I have places to go, people to see and things to do between now and then (it is my birthday on Saturday after all). Come next week it will be:

STALE POPCORN 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO


Or something like that. Ciao.

5 comments:

J.D. said...

:( I guess time changes all then.

So kamikazecamel.blogspot.com will become like, a monument lost in time but always there, like the Pyramids or the Great Wall of China?

Lucas Dantas said...

already bookmarked on my blog.

Anonymous said...

:(

chair rentals said...

Special Events Rents - specializing in special events production services and bay area tent rentals from Salinas to Calistoga, San Francisco to Sacramento, Fresno to Redding. Located in Livermore, California.

suspense horror said...

Your source for horror movies, scary reviews, horror dvd, clips, actors, actresses, upcoming horror movies and news. You will find the top horror movies, scary videos, scary pictures, the best horror movies and trailers. Palace of Horror is a place to satisify your bloody needs for gore.