October 10, 2007

Jumping Jamies

Did you know I love Jamie Bell? Cause I do. A lot. He has a new movie coming out some time in the future (Feb 15 for America) called Jumper. It's a science fiction movie directed by Doug Liman and starring, unfortunately, Hayden Christensen and a hilarious-looking Samuel L Jackson. Christensen and Bell play people who can... jump around through space and time? I dunno. The trailer, which can be viewed right here, isn't particularly clear on that point.

But you know what is clear. Jamie Bell looks scrumptious as a crumpet. Can I have some more?









4 comments:

RJ said...

now that's hot....Evan Rachel Wood don't know what she missing

Glenn Dunks said...

I think Evan Rachel Wood is intentionally making sure she doesn't know what she's missing if you catch my drift (puff snort puff)

I mean, Marilyn Manson?

RJ said...

So THAT'S why her eyes are dead in every movie ever...I thought she was just a bad actress

Seriously, creepiest couple ever. And poor Dita Von Tesse

Anonymous said...

That last picture makes me all sweaty... ;)