April 28, 2007

Please


Please see this movie. It's name is Jindabyne. It has just opened to limited release in America (so, that probably only means New York City and Los Angeles). It's really quite a smashing doo of a film and y'all know that I quite liked it. If you see it this week then you'll (hopefully) know what I'm going on about when I do my UMA Awards soon. It's a solid #1 in at least three major categories. So, yes, I do wish you would go see it. It has The Lovely Laura Linney after all.

Cheers.

6 comments:

Jason Adams said...

Nag!

Glenn Dunks said...

Hag!

(...)

Marius said...

Oh, does someone in the film wear a fat suit and/or deliver at least three (bad) fart jokes? If that is the case, then I am definitely seeing this movie. As you know, we Americans just love that sort of thing.

Yaseen Ali said...

I wonder if Laura Linney's going to take your Best Actress award...

I already am 100% about two of those wins and who they're going to.

Yaseen Ali said...

Oh wait, scratch that first part; I think I know who your Best Actress is, and it ain't Linney.

Glenn Dunks said...

Marius, I love it. You get a gold star from me!

Ali, you just know this movie is winning one of the actress categories and it ain't for The Lovely Laura Linney.