March 8, 2007

Return of the Fame-Sucking Publicity Whore!!!

I've mentioned multiple times on my displeasure with reading about those salivating fame hounds Lance Bass and Reichen whateverhisnameis. They're so transparently desparate for our adulation and peering eyes. And of course Lance came out (to a magazine, of course) just at the same time that Reichen had a book (an autobiography) being released soon after.

Well, now I've read the fabulous stunning news that Lance himself is to pen an autobiography, which amuses me to no end. Apparently he'll write about being a member of N' Sync (even though a quick glance at Wikipedia could tell you all about it) and how his case of keeping himself in the closet from fans was so radically different from all the other cases he read about. Yawn.

On one final note, as you can tell, I am not a fan of Lance, but as a gay man I feel sorry for the dude. Every time People publishes an article about him they use that same sad sorry photo of him (left) with bags under his eyes, pale blotchy skin, ratty facial hair, crooked smile and horrible shirt. That poor man. Everytime he googles himself (y'all know he does) and up pops an article from People he has to be spooked by that awful photo.

3 comments:

DL said...

Lol, "fame hungry whores" as a label...

Paxton Hernandez said...

Lance has to be one of the most boring whores around. Zzzzzz.

Whores meaning fame hungry stars. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

*Bruno snoars*

Glenn Dunks said...

It always makes me happy when people agree with my oft wacky views.

I didn't mention this in the entry, but Lance is only 29. 29. His autobiography will be, like, 12 pages. Including pictures.