March 20, 2007

Oh, Lindsay!

Dear Lindsay Lohan,

You look fabulous and happy in this picture! I cherish that blue knit sweater coat thingamajig you're wearing. And while I'm not a fan of the blonde hair, I admit you wouldn't have been able to get away with that outfit with your original red hair, so I guess you win some and you lose some. Nice to see you're drinking water too while you go out (or are smart enough to only be photographed drinking water?) I look forward to your next movie Georgia Rule with Jane Fonda (!!!) and Felicity Huffman (!!! not so much), even if it was the one that started the long long trials and tribulations that lead to your recent stay in rehab.

I hope you're better. Keep looking foxy and start making good movies again. I missed you.

Love Always,

Glenn

PS; Please go back to red hair. Please. And while we're at it, never go back to that "pout-as-photo-pose" phase again. That was weird and I didn't like it.

[source]

No comments: