1. Martin Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ, which just so happened to arrive in my mailbox today yay!, was released on the 13th of October 1988 here in Australia. That's my birthday. Crazy.
2. Dennis Hopper used to look like a robot when he was young.
3. I wish Barbra Hershey worked more often. Cause, seriously. What the hell?
4. I was doing ironing earlier today and discovered a top that I had lost. Turns out I don't know why I was upset because I don't even like the top and I was just annoyed that I had lost it. I promptly threw it out.
5. I bite my fingernails way too often
6. I have Yoko Ono's Yes, I Am A Witch CD sitting here on my desk and I am unsure of what to do with it. I'm slightly scared and bewildered.
7. I have so much sympathy for the Brits. Doesn't this (scan to the bottom) just make you scratch your head and ponder "...huh?"