March 21, 2007

In The End?

Does anybody have an mp3 or m4a of "In The End" from Shortbus? The soundtrack hasn't been released in Australia (it's not on iTunes anyway) and I can't find it on Limewire. :(

Anyone? You can send it to my e-mail, or upload it onto something like SendSpace or RapidShare and send me the link.

I don't feel bad at all about illegally downloading music that they refuse to release and neither should you, so if you have it I'd appreciate it greatly. I downloaded "Soda Shop" and it's bliss.

5 comments:

Jason Adams said...

I can send it to you. Do you want the entire soundtrack, or just that song? Cuz I can send you the whole soundtrack if you like...

Jason Adams said...

Yoo hoo... here ya go!

Glenn Dunks said...

You're pretty much the greatest person ever (well, maybe not greatest. or ever.) Thank you so much!

Simon A said...

The soundtrack was released here, I saw it at JB Hifi.

I still have to send you Veronica Mars, btw. Sorry about the delay, I'm trying to get it burnt to DVD rather than sending you seven or eight CDs.

Glenn Dunks said...

You're pretty much the worst person ever (yes, the worst)

; )

I hadn't seen it anywhere and it wasn't on iTunes. It's like The Good German soundtrack too. Where the fuck is it?