January 4, 2007

Holy Smokes!


April 10
$36.99(US)
6 Disc Set

!!!!!!!


The Australian release in November last year came and went without anything eventuating and now the Australian websites (like ezyDVD) say "Release Date Unknown". But I got an e-mail today from Amazon showing me the one thing I need to complete my life is going to finally be released.

Now, take note that its a) not a special edition, b) there doesn't appear to be any special features at all at this stage and c) it's only six discs, which means the quality will be lower than on Season 1. Season 1 had four discs for SEVEN EPISODES. Season 2 is a proper full-length season and it's six discs, so... yeah.

But, I'm just so excited. OMG! It's already #1 on Amazon's best seller list and it's only in pre-orders!

Now, there doesn't appear to be any word on the rumoured Complete Series box-set, which was to be released in Australia along with the second season late last year. That was to include the entire series (two seasons) and special features for the first season that weren't available when that was released a few years back.

This will totally be the sort of release that they'll do twice. I can just tell. Thing is? I'd probably buy it 20 times just so I could have everything.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Glenn Dunks said...

Hi Hannah! I knew you'd like this.

I'm thinking of putting an order in.