November 30, 2006

School = OMG!

So, I just finished what is essentially the last assignment of my course. YAY! Umm... I feel strange. I basically extended an assignment, that should've taken a few hours, out to 2 days. Way to go procastination! So, uh, to celebrate, he's a fantastical image of Hugh Jackman looking hot in Scoop - a) that's not a hard thing to find a picture of - b) we don't to be celebrating anything in order to post images of Hugh Jackman looking hot. right?


And for an even bigger version of that main image click it below. So much Hugh (but still, never quite enough

3 comments:

adam k. said...

God. SO fantastic.

What I wouldn't give to actually touch his body...

Glenn Dunks said...

I wouldn't care if he treated his costars like dogs cause LOOK AT THAT BODY!!

lol, he's like the perfect man. Good looking, intelligent, great body, talented, sensitive, great body, adorable accent, charming, great body, good looking, good looking, great body... i could go on and on...

Anonymous said...

**breasts enlargement**