November 18, 2006

Oh. My. God. !!!.


Thank you, thank you, thank you. Ja, thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding this clip.

It's pretty much a bonafide fact that James Dean and Paul Newman were the two sexiest men ever to grace this Earth. Whoever the casting director was on East of Eden made a big mistake there. Or, actually, maybe it wasn't such a bad decision because, really, with both Dean and Newman in such close proximity for two hours who would be able to pay attention to anything else? I mean, I could barely concenrate in the above 40-second clip. Crikies.

2 comments:

Jason Adams said...

Heh, you're welcome! I watched that thing about twenty times right in a row, and I can hardly breathe during it. They're... so... close... to each other, it stops my heart dead.

Glenn Dunks said...

Hell, James even asks Paul to kiss him! And that bit where they're just staring at each other... oh lordy.