November 7, 2006

Lindsay, you sneaky minx

Lindsay Lohan poised for Tennessee Williams screenplay
Tuesday Nov 7 09:11 AEDT
Lindsay Lohan will star in a movie adaptation of an obscure Tennessee Williams screenplay that was discovered after the playwright's death, reports say.

Teen idol Lohan, the star of "Herbie Fully Loaded" and upcoming "Bobby", will play the debutante daughter of a 1920s plantation owner in Memphis with a penchant for shocking her peers, The Hollywood Reporter said.

Oscar winner Ellen Burstyn and Oscar-nominated David Strathairn have also been lined up for the picture, which is based on the screenplay "The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond".

The screenplay is believed to have been written by Williams in the 1950s but was never made into a film. It was discovered after his death in 1983.

Williams won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for "A Streetcar Named Desire" in 1948 and "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof" in 1955.


[src]

THIS is why I still love ya Linds. (I don't wanna hear anything bad 'bout her round these here parts of the eenternet. Y'all hearens me? Only I'm aloud to make negative comments. Having said that, I really do long for the days when she looked like the picture up there. She was smokin' hot.)

4 comments:

adam k. said...

And here I thought she looked like that again, and that was a picture of her now. Shows how much I know.

Tag me, tag me!

Glenn Dunks said...

Oh, I totally did Adam! Before I read this!

Simon A said...

Hopefully it won't be directed by an unknown, because then she'll have to drop off the project.

RC said...

simon, you remember that little bought don't you :-)

yea, i will be interested to see who's directing.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com