October 31, 2006

Birthdays and Trick or Treats!


Today is Halloween! Happy Halloween folks. We don't really celebrate All Hallow's Eve down here (although some people continue to try to make it happen. It's like "fetch" in Mean Girls. It's not gonna happen!) so I thought I'd give a "Happy Birthday" to somebody who doesn't have anything to do with Halloween other than unfortunately having been born on that day. Dermot Mulroney. He's dreamy. I'm not entirely sure what it is exactly, but something about him lights my fire. And for a 43-year-old he sure ain't shy about shedding clothes (yay).

Today is also the birthday of the one and only Vanilla Ice of "Ice Ice Baby" and Cool as Ice "fame" (if you wanna call it that). I sooo wish they'd release Cool as Ice on DVD. One of my Top 3 of all time is Rebel Without a Cause and apparently Cool as Ice is a rap remake and has Vanilla showing up (playing a character called Johnny Van Owen, lol. SO cool) in a small town on a neon-yellow motorcycle. Umm... what about that doesn't sound hilarious?

{Happy Halloween, you Freaks and Ghouls}

No comments: