July 29, 2006

There's No Such Thing As Bad Publicity

As this article will show you. The Book of Revelation isn't exactly on my Must See list but I must admit that this article even made me much more interested that I had been. I was expecting some sort of awful Australian take on Catherine Breillat (heaven knows we need one of THOSE...)

But turning this article into a quasi-review will go a good way to reversing public opinion, which, from what I have read, wasn't exactly positive. It will be interesting to see Tom Long try something completely different to "SeaChange" and The Dish, and well any change to see Deborah Mailman anywhere is always tantalising (she's one of Australia's finest actors). Plus Gretta Scacchi and Colin Freals doesn't hurt.

Hmm... we will see. I will most likely be seeing this in the AFI judging rounds because it's free and I don't feel like paying to see it.

No comments: