November 28, 2005

So, a piece of sponge and a starfish walk into an ice-cream parlour metaphorised as a bar...

...I'm not gonna discuss The SpongeBob SquarePants movie much, because I've already talked about it before. However, i just watched it again and, seriously... there are some movies that I think are brilliant and then there are those that go beyond brilliance and enter their own madcap world of wonder. This is one. When I originally saw it in the cinema, not really knowing what to expect (I had never watched SpongeBob the tv series) I was CRYING with laughter. I don't think I let up for the entire movie. And, yet again, it makes me wanna cut off the laughing gas. I love this movie more than words. A-

Knucklehead McSpazzatron.

Ciao!

1 comment:

adam k. said...

Spongebob Squarepants scares me. I've never understood the appeal. But I've never given it much of a chance either. Perhaps I should see the film.