November 29, 2005

I hate myself right now (or, Look at Moi!!!)

I'm totally shattered I missed this special event, but I was at work and my mother forgot to record it. Buh.

I really wanted to see it. It looked like a pisser (ie; funny. Does America use that term?)

I'm totally happy it was the highest rating movie of the year.

Kath & Kim and Ja'mie should get together and make the biggest funniest movie of all time. It would seriously rock.

If any of you Americans out there reading this ever happen across Kath & Kim, watch it. You may not "get" it because it's so very ocker Aussie, but damn, it hilarious. LOOK AT MOI!!!!!!

(i've realied that if I work in Edit HTML mode, I can make like much easier for myself because I'm not working around in that stupid compose area, which blows mighty hard. I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to get rid of a code that I couldn't see until i realised the edit HTML section. Stupid)

-Glenn

No comments: