September 6, 2007

J.Lo Goes to War

I dare you to look at the album cover for Jennifer Lopez's new album Brave and not be filled with endless glee. Is this not the campiest album cover you've seen in a good long time? She's gonna smack that ho bitch down. Hahah. Jennifer, you and your crazy ways.


Feels like it should be an alternate ad campaign for War doncha think? If, instead of Jason Statham and Jet Li War starred two oppising Lopez-bots who duke it out mano-a-mano to the death until only one can survive - Singing Lopez or Acting Lopez. WHO WILL WIN?! Find out Labor Day weekend 2008.

PS; I do quite like "Do It Well", actually. It's got a bit of a spicy-action-movie vibe actually. They could use it in the trailer!

Don't get me wrong, the cover is absolutely atrocious but my god - it's hilarious! It's the Showgirls of album art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This whole Showgirls thing is getting old. You should bury it and never talk about it again. I think it's time to move on.

Glenn Dunks said...

Why would I wanna do that? That's silly.