September 21, 2007

Hey, Hey, It's Keisha Castle-Hughes

Sometime after she had a God-approved baby in that movie about Jesus and, I assume, sometime before she had a God-unapproved baby in real life Keisha Castle-Hughes also made this movie called Hey, Hey, It's Esther Blueburger (I know! I know!) I think it's meant to be a movie for young predominantly female audiences. I guess it could turn out to be good. I mean, I didn't have lofty expectations about Looking for Alibrandi and, well, you know how that movie turned out.

And it does have Toni Collette, after all. Although to what capacity is yet to be determined. She could have a major role like Gretta Scacchi in Alibrandi or it could be nothing more than a glorified cameo as some sort of repayment to the director. Who knows? Does Toni have a hidden secret and keeping it hush hush by starring it silly-named comedies? Hmmm.


Hey, Hey, It's Esther Blueburger is out in March, 2008.

No comments: