September 2, 2007

The A to Z of Glenn's Movies

A sequel, which I thought could be fun. For the last few letters I had to choose movies that aren't necessarily my favourites of all time, but were the best of what I had seen.

All That Jazz, dir. Bob Fosse


The Breakfast Club, dir. John Hughes


Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, dir. Richard Brooks


Days of Heaven, dir. Terrence Malick


Educating Rita, dir. Lewis Gilbert


Flying High!, dir. Jerry Zucker, Jim Abrahams & David Zucker


Gilda, dir. Charles Vidor


Hoop Dreams, dir. Steve James


I'm the One that I Want, dir. Lionel Coleman


Jackie Brown, dir. Quentin Tarantino


The Killing, dir. Stanley Kubrick


Lantana, dir. Ray Lawrence


Mulholland Drive, dir. David Lynch


Norma Rae, dir. Martin Ritt


One from the Heart, dir. Francis Ford Coppola


Psycho, dir.Alfred Hitchcock


Quick Change, dir. Howard Franklin & Bill Murray


Rebel Without a Cause, dir. Nicholas Ray


Scream 2, dir. Wes Craven


Terminator 2: Judgement Day, dir. James Cameron


Unfaithful, dir. Adrien Lyne


Venus Beauty [institut], dir. Tonie Marshall


Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, dir. Robert Zemeckis


X2, dir. Bryan Singer


You've Got Mail, dir. Ephron


Zatoichi, dir. Takeshi Kitano

1 comment:

J.D. said...

Why didn't I think of this? And what's with the blogosphere's fascination with the alphabet? What is this, Sesame Street?

(Not complaining. I go steal this now.)