August 13, 2007

I Think I Love This Poster

...and yet, I'm not quite keen enough on the poster for Pathology to reward it a "Well Played Poster" title. You're going to have to click it (below) to see it larger. I decided to put it in here in a smaller version because you kind of can't tell what it is in it's larger form when you're seeing it so close on a computer screen. I imagine seeing the larger version at a cinema, standing many metres away from it, the effect will be just as good, but up close it's like "wow, that's a lot of polaroid photos" and not much else. Yes?

I particularly love the tag line - notice the space between "no" and "body". As in "No body is safe" as opposed to the much lamer (and, thankfully, non existant) "Nobody is safe". Cause that would indeed be very lame. I think the movie has Milo Ventimiglia, which is alright I guess. It also, strangely, has Alyssa Milano.


A brief check of the film's IMDb page makes it sound much less interesting and creepy. "A group of medical students devise a deadly game: to see which one of them can commit the perfect murder." Hmm. They could just watch that episode of Veronica Mars where Veronica came up with the perfect murder and they'd be hunky dory, no?

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Hm. Very... uh... I kinda like it, I guess...

adam k. said...

Glenn, re-vote in the Jake contest! Elvis is out. He's now up against Warren Beatty. And LOSING.

Jake Gyllenhaal might LOSE.