This is now the third time I've been tagged for that meme where you have yo reveal 8 facts about myself. Geez.
1. My worst birthday ever was when I turned 19 and I had Bells Palsy. On my actual birthday I couldn't eat anything because I had to go to hospital and get scans on my brain. I was majorly down in the dumps that day. Bells Palsy is not something fun to have.
2. I have a framed copy of Prince's Purple Rain on vinyl hanging on my wall.
3. I'm allergic to hazlenuts and walnuts. I go into anaphylaxis (specifically angioedema) whenever I come into contact with them.
4. My favourite flavour of Baskin Robbins ice-cream is Chocolate Mousse Royale.
5. I'm really into Dignity by Hilary Duff at the moment. It's better than the last album by Paul McCartney, thank you very much.
6. Earlier today I had a really great nap. It was the greatest moment of all time.
7. I love Chloe Sevigny and two years ago I saw her walking down a Melbourne street. She was in town for the Melbourne Cup and she was in the city doing shopping and she was surrounded by guards and I saw her and I nearly yelled out at her, but I chose not to.
8. Bride of Chucky is hilarious and if you don't like it then you're dead inside.
I'm not tagging anyone (again), because I don't want to inflict that on people.