July 3, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Glenn

Gimme a break! I've got nothing to do until I go see Transformers later tonight and Photoshopping is a pretty darn great way to waste prescious time. I also suggest Flickr for time wasting. My eyes hurt from looking at so many useless yet fascinating images. ...which brings us back to:


Although, in the grand scheme of things, that wasted about five minutes of my time. :/ But, I'm totally going to use this as my new profile image all over the net.

5 comments:

J.D. said...

Wow. You must've been really bored. Oh, and Transformers: Sucky or Pure Horrible?

Glenn Dunks said...

Amazing, actually. I'm still incredibly buzzed. EEEEE!

This totally makes up for the awfulness of Spider-Man 3 and the perfectly nice but not entirely rewatchable Pirates 3

Jason Adams said...

I'm really jealous that I never thought of that. So good on you!

Paxton Hernandez said...

I'm one of the few that thought The island wasn't bad at all. Well, I guess Bay is FINALLY learning something hahaha.

Glenn Dunks said...

I didn't mind The Island either. Or The Rock or Bad Boys. But Armageddon, Pearl Harbour and Bad Boys 2 are all very bad. So, umm, Michael Bay is actually 4 good/3 bad in my book. Crazy as hell.

Although I do want to smash him for remaking The Birds.