March 2, 2007

White! Stripes! Album! Details! OMG! Can't! Breath!

I looove the White Stripes. Love them. Love them to bits. I ranked their Get Behind Me Satan album as the best album of 2005 (while the top 5 are pretty rock solid the rest would be shuffled about. No Kanye or Sufjin or Doves. I think.) and while I haven't ranked previous years, Elephant is a definite all-time fave and White Blood Cells is just a few marks behind those two albums in the awesome stakes. So it was with big excitement that I read about their new album! It's title is Icky Thump. Can't say it's exactly a great title (like Get Behind Me Satan or Elephant), but maybe there's a reason for it. The article at Jam! Music also gave away some song titles.

  • Catch Hell Blues

  • Little Cream Soda

  • Monkey's Have It Easy

  • Rag and Bone

  • Clicky Bump

  • Blue Orchid

  • I'm Slowly Turning Into You

  • You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do as You're Told)


The "Blue Orchid" one is strange considering that was a song on Get Behind Me Satan. Love the titles of "Little Cream Soda" and "I'm Slowly Turning Into You".

Anyway. I'm excited. New White Stripes in 2007! I wasn't expecting that!!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and make dollars for every visit to your short links.