February 25, 2007

Quick Thoughts

I gotta start getting ready for work soon, but just some random things first.

1. Oscar predictions up later tonight when I get home from work.

2. I won't be on tomorrow because I don't want anything spoiled for me so that means (for me) no internet and if I turn on the TV I gotta make sure I switch it over to the DVD player as soon as I can. I don't want to "Departed wins at the Academy Awards" snippet or whatever which they do because they're (obviously) not aired live.

3. Little Children was strange. But I liked it for the most part. I didn't think Jackie Earle Haley was that great. Kate and Patrick were edible though.

4. Even if your movie is about a surfing gang called the "Bra Boys" why would you name your movie about said gang Bra Boys. That sounds silly.

5. I think I received an e-mail from Anthony Hayes the other day. How strange.

6. I'm hungry.

7. Is the ISP curse going to strike again?

8. Michelle Williams has a lot on her plate right now.

9. Michelle Williams' pixie hair is so cute. Is she doing a remake of Rosemary's Baby that isn't listed on IMDb?

10. God, I'm so hungry. I have to go eat right now. Starving.

2 comments:

Simon A said...

They're from the suburb of Maroubra! Hence, Bra Boys. My bigger issue with that movie is that it looks like it's glorifying gang violence.

Glenn Dunks said...

I haven't seen anything about it, but still.

It's a horrible name for a thug gang AND a movie.