January 17, 2007

Thanks

So, for some reason, the numbers of people coming here to Stale Popcorn in the last few days has been substantially higher (in comparison to what it was before, so at the moment it's still pretty miniscule), but my StatCounter account is telling me that 50%, from a random selection of 100 readers, are from an unknown and unidentified resource. I'm wondering where they're coming from. Anybody have any ideas.

Anyway, stick around. It's pretty cool around here. Unless you're that person who sent me hate mail for ragging on Hilary Swank. That was strange.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got here through your link from David Poland's Hot Blog where I think you leave some of the best and more balanced comments.

Anonymous said...

I got here through your link from David Poland's Hot Blog where I think you leave some of the best and more balanced comments.

Sorry -- having trouble signing on as a "blogger."

Glenn Dunks said...

Blogger's a bitch.

Who are you at the Hot Blog, if you don't mind me asking?

Anonymous said...

I'm Boonwell. I don't post there too often (some of those people are scary), but I'm there every day.

Arghh. I think Blogger doesn't like my Mac?!? I can't get past the "contin" arrow when trying create an account.

I'll just sign off whenever I visit here.

Boonwell

Anonymous said...

Oh yes thats right, im commenting.
Rag on hilary swank ANYTIME. she has TWO oscars and johnny depp has NONE.
oh and its cindy but i cbf signing up

richardwatts said...

Hate mail sucks. I bet it was anonymous too, which at least salves the sting of someone's snide bile.