December 17, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Sorry folks, but my computer has decided to die on me, so until I get it put into the shop (hopefully tomorrow - that's the problem with computers deciding to crash n Saturday afternoon) and get it fixed there will be no updates. I'm currently at a friend's place and thought I'd leave y'all a message just so you didn't think I had fallen to the wrath of Dakota Fanning or something.

So, if I don't see you until after Christmas, have a great day and I hope you get lots of kickass presents (and some good movie watching over the holidays, too). Hopefully I'll be back up sooner rather than later. Although my time will be quite occupied anyway (shopping! movies! work!).

So, yeah, have fun you guys. Don't get up to too much mischievous stuff while I'm away. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, hope you keep updating it - Blogs I visit seem to dissapear often :(