November 6, 2006

Horrendous. Disgusting. etc.

Whatever I wanna call it, that's what I call it.

I HATE YOU AND WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED YOU PATHETIC, HORRIFIC, LOATHSOME, LOWLY, STUPID, REVOLTING, FOUL, IDIOTIC, VILE AND SHAMELESS FRANCHISE. Go back into the mean-spirited, disrespectful, lazy, hyprocritical, hateful hole that you came from. You're a wank, so piss off.

/rant

PS; I know this may sound like a very large exaggeration, but I really despised Shrek 2. I truly hate it with the burning fire of a thousand suns. I detest it. That it exists and is so popular and loved sort of makes me sick to my stomach. Thank god for Pixar is all I say. THANK GOD.

actual /rant

4 comments:

Simon A said...

I heart you.

Hang on, this IMDb forum user I found wants to say something:

omgz u jus lyk pixarr cuz u dont kno how hard it iz to animaet fur!!!1111111

Okay, I shot him. Seriously, though, what a shitty franchise, and what an uninspired poster.

Glenn Dunks said...

I have to keep my fans happy, Simon! Being grumpy is apparently part of that.

&OMGZ lyk 'tev fur iz totally so hrd to anim8 lolz coz it tks so mch effrt lyk 4ril!!!!!111111

Barry said...

awww
Shrek 2
its interesting to see someone who hates it as much as you do lol cuz I havent seen one yet

Glenn Dunks said...

Oh, we're a rare breed but we're out there!