September 7, 2006

It's My[Space] And I'll Cry If I Want To

Click here to hear Sarah Blasko's new song "Explain". It's brilliant, as you would expect from Sarah. I heart Sarah so much.

Anyway. I have a MySpace Profile. *GROAN*.

I had tried to resist MySpace, but it turns out my undoing was my wanting to view somebody's pictures. I couldn't do it unless I signed up, so I did (and their pictures weren't even that good) and now I have a page and I suppose I'm gonna use it. I've updated it a bit, but I don't really care about having technicolour backgrounds and all that jazz. But, yeah, "friend me" or whatever it is that it's called. I'm not sure how the whole friend thing works. If I accept somebody as a friend does that make me a friend of their's as well? Bah, I really don't know why I'm doing this. I signed up with Flixster a while ago and have never been back. We'll see if I actually use it regularly or forget all about it.

No comments: