September 8, 2006

God I live a hard life!

LOL!

I'm still sick. I need to take this stuff called Kalixocin. I've always wondered who has the honour of naming medicinal products. Because some of them are absurd. Anyway, tomorrow I am going to Melbourne to see Solo and Footy Legends as part of the AFI Festival of Film. Yawn. I sooo can't be bothered seeing those two (and considering how much money they made at the box office, not many others could be bothered either), but I will anyway because it's my duty as an AFI member. Or... something like that.

Saturday I have Kenny and 2:37, which is just the sort of movie you wanna watch before a night now, right? LOL. Anyway.

I'm gonna go sleep now. Cause I should probably be resting instead of sitting at the computer for hours on end, right?

1 comment:

Jason Adams said...

Feel better!