August 14, 2006

Rhonda Birchmore is the devil*

I blame Rhonda Birchmore for everything bad that's happening right now. She's so evil. So I went into town today and it turns out my phone has officially been stolen. It's nowhere and, yes, it's all Rhonda Birchmore's fault. I went to Optus and now I'm gonna buy the phone outright, which is a wonderfully robust figure of $399 and then I have to get it all started up again on the payment plan I had ($29 per month). So... yay! At least I didn't drop my phone down the toilet (lol at my friend Agi who dropped her $450 iPod down the toilet). Oh well, to paraphrase Janet Jackson - that's the way life goes. It's just frustating that I had never lost for previous phones for even a day and now I get a brand new phone and within two weeks I lose it/get it stolen.

Ugh.

DAMN YOU RHONDA BIRCHMORE.

*brought to you by PARB - People Against Rhonda Birchmore.

3 comments:

Simon A said...

But she was in an episode of the Micallef P(r)ogam(me)! So she cannot be evil.

Also, I dropped my phone in the toilet this one time. It was pretty unpleasant, but the SIM card survived!

Glenn Dunks said...

Thankfully I've still got my old sim card from my old phone so I still have all my numbers.

And Rhonda's Riva coffee ads are the most excrutiating thing ever kthnx.

Yaseen Ali said...

So sorry about your phone, that really sucks.

If I dropped my iPod in a toilet, I would be inconsolable.