July 24, 2006

Who Killed Laura Palmer


From Australian retailer EzyDVD
Twin Peaks - Season 2: Special Edition (Box Set) - $69.83
Twin Peaks - The Complete Collection: Special Edition (Box Set) - $119.83


My dream is finally coming true! I've already waxed lyrical about Twin Peaks and got excited about even the rumour of a DVD release for the second season (there have been many rumours though), but now comes absolutely solid confirmation that Twin Peaks' second season is coming to DVD! It was originally thought seasons 1 and 2 would be boxed together, but now it will be available seperately, as well as the big giant box. I'm gonna get the big box set cause that'll look awesome! Plus, I've got the American version of the first season which doesn't have the pilot (I have the Pilot on a legal Japanese copy, you can find it on Amazon if you want it yourself) whereas the Australian version does. I've wanted to buy the Australian version and sell mine for ages, and this is the time.

So, yay! November 2. While I already know who killed Laura Palmer (i've seen the entire series on VHS) it'll be so exciting having it. Plus, my friend Hannah has been dying to see who killed Laura. It is a doozy of an episode when we do find out. It even has a unicorn! Or was it just a horse...?

Oh, well.

These listings aren't on Amazon US or UK yet so I'm not sure what's happening with the US release but AUSTRALIA IS GETTING IT AND THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT!omg

2 comments:

kidicarus222 said...

So weird that you posted this. I was just talking to a friend the other day about how badly I need to re-watch the series and that I hadn't heard anything about a season two release.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»