April 14, 2006

Now THIS is good news!

The debut of brand spankin' new photos of Kylie Minogue have gone up at her site. They are, incidentally, taken by one Olivier Martinez. How 'bout that?

She looks absolutely amazing with her short newly regrown hair. The short hair really works for her I think. She looks glowing to. I love me some Kylie and it was sad when the news got out about her cancer, but she's comin' back. The big question will be - where will she make her first live appearance? Will she do Glastenbury? Will she reward her home country and appear here (possibly at the ARIA awards?) or will she wait until the first show of her Showgirl tour?

In honour:

Glenn's 10 Favourite Kylie Songs:
1. "Put Yourself in My Place" (from Confide in Me)
2. "Can't Get You out of My Head (from Fever)
3. "Got to be Certain" (from Kylie)
4. "Your Disco Needs You!" (from Light Years)
5. "Better the Devil You Know" (from Rhythm of Love)
6. "What Do I Have To Do" (from Rhythm of Love)
7. "Hand on Your Heart" (from Enjoy Yourself)
8. "Chocolate" (from Body Language)
9. "I Should Be So Lucky" (from Kylie)
10. (tie) "I Believe in You (from Ultimate Kylie)
10. (tie) "Still Standing" (from Body Language


I didn't include "Can't Get Blue Monday out of My Head" cause it's a remix. Even though it's possibly the greatest remix ever.

Also, Way to go equality!

No comments: