April 13, 2006

Lindsay Links

Nice article with Lindsay Lohan and Meryl Streep from W. I so didn't know that Meryl Streep was only 56. Like... wow. She still has a possible 30 years (we can only hope!). Man, i love Lindsay too. I like that Meryl mentioned Freaky Friday. That movie didn't get enough credit, really. Not just Jamie Lee, but Lindsay. She was equally up to the task. Anyway. Nice article. I'd love to see her Oscar-nominated by the end of the decade. Hell, she has three movies out this year - maybe they'll be calling her name out on Oscar Nominations morning next year. Who knows. I really wanna see more Meryl movies. Which reminds me... Adam! Post about your Streepathon.

From the article:

"After Bobby, Lohan is slated for another heavy role, as a girl molested by her stepfather in Garry Marshall's Georgia Rule, with a cast that tentatively includes Felicity Huffman, Jane Fonda and Shirley MacLaine. Lohan's character can't get past the pent-up anger because she doesn't tell her mother what happened. Still, Lohan promises that it's not a "depressing movie." "

It's got three of my favourite actresses (Lohan, MacLaine and Fonda) and I like Huffman too! That could be great. There's also Chapter 27. Interesting. Have I mentioned I love Miss Lohan?

5 comments:

Ramification said...

In total agreement with you about La Lohan, I think if Keira Knightley can get nominated then surely once Lohan gets a great role that suits her that she will be nominated.

Javier Aldabalde said...

Um, I was away from the net for two days and now this seems to have evolved into one of the most updated -and certainly coolest- blogs around. Seriously. It's frightening.

I'm loooving those lists. And thank you for the shoutout! I guess we all really love the Liv ;)

adam k. said...

The Streepathon has not yet begun. It starts once I finish devouring Showgirls.

I wish I posted more, but alas, my family's paying lots of $ for my to be in school, and I must make something of it. Streepathon posting will begin in earnest, though, once the films start pouring in.

Glenn Dunks said...

Rami - Agreed. Keira pulled one of the box and surprised everything, even her fans (my best friend, who i saw P&P with, was already a big fan for some reason and even she was like "I didn't think I'd like her that much in it!". Lohan just needs a role.

Javier - No probs. And thanks for the comment, the blog is cool because I am cool, non?

Adam - I suppose that makes sense. Considering I'm paying for my schooling myself it doesn't matter that much if I ignore my homework all the time to create fun lists like Top 5 Movies that Revolve Around Walking!

Glenn Dunks said...

Oh, and devour Showgirls right now.