April 20, 2006

The 100 Best Performance of the 2000's - Prologue



I had been tossing around this idea for a while and then I saw Mystic Dollar Redemption was doing it and I figured why the hell not? Plus, now (rather than ealier) I actually feel some people might care about this list.

Of course, a lot of the selections will be absolutely predictable, but where will I place them? You'll just have to wait and find out.

I usually start these sorts of lists and give up after a bunch, and that's because I am too busy writing comments for them all, so after about 20 the amount of adjectives I can use to describe something runs to a minimum and I get tired. So following M$R's design, I will simply have the picture and the info (actor, movie, character name and year). I will make small comments if I feel like I should, but for the most part the writing will be left until the exciting end of the countdown.

Anyway, the countdown will start in just a bit. Right now I'm hungry... lol. We will start at number 100, and in the first lot get to number 75.

In this first batch we have a royal, two strippers, three housewives and a Scarlett Johansson double-treat!

2 comments:

adam k. said...

100 performances? Whoa. You are insane.

Glenn Dunks said...

No, just eccentric