- Did I really go completely bonkers and put The Black Dahlia, Macbeth and/or Snakes on a Plane on there?
- Have I made a peace offering to the Weinstein Brothers and thrown their shamefully dumped Breaking & Entering on on it?
- How many Australian films will be on there? Jindabyne, Ten Canoes, Kenny (and Suburban Mayhem) are represented.
- Did I embrace the popcorn and coke and throw The Devil Wears Prada, Borat, Inside Man, Cars and/or Happy Feet in there?
- How foreign can I go? Volver, Pan's Labyrinth and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance are there but will any make the Top 10?
- What of the two documentaries I've noted? Block Party and Shut Up & Sing?
- Will the incredibly decisive auteur pics by Sofia Coppola, Darren Aronofsky and Brian DePalma stake a claim?
- Have I had a last-minute change of heart about Little Miss Sunshine and it has actually made it in?
- How about 12 and Holding, The Descent and Shortbus?
- And how many times can I get away with using the same picture of Hugh Jackman shirtless to represent The Prestige?
Most of the categories are pretty solid at the moment. There are still a few films I want to catch up with on DVD and will be doing that over the next few days, but I doubt those films will really alter much. I do still need to see Curse of the Golden Flower (it came out here yesterday, yay!), which could really throw a wrench into a few categories. Nevertheless, The UMAs are sort of almost all ready to go though.
BTW, I threw Suburban Mayhem on there because I covet the poster design and wanted to use it. Plus, it's a strong candidate in at least two categories. I did give it a B- after all.