March 19, 2007

Savage Grace images

Somebody who goes by the name of "filmfan" over at Nat's Film Experience Blog linked to a website that has images from the Julianne Moore-starring Savage Grace. The movie has seemingly been in pre-production for many years (and Juli has been occupying her time with bad movies), but will finally see a release in 2007. YAY! It is to be directed by Tom Kalin from the book by Steven Aronson and Natalie Robins. I am currently predicting Julianne to be an Oscar nominee next year for Savage Grace. Who knows if it'll actually pan out that way. Enjoy.





1 comment:

adam k. said...

I actually think Julianne could easily get nominated for this (purely on acclaim) and yet still lose again. It just seems a little bit TOO "out there" to win the oscar.

But then again, if Eileen Wuornos can do it, can't anyone? Hmm...

These pics of her don't look the way I thought they would. I was picturing her having straighter hair and being more dark/glam looking. But I like this look, too. I'm excited.