January 18, 2007

This will be an Interesting movie

May I direct you towards this eBay auction. Yes, this 24-year-old from Wollongong in Australia is selling his life. It may seem strange, but if you read through the entire thing it says down the bottom: "Also please note that a documentary is being made so anyone who wins this bid will need to participate in the doco."

Some of my favourite bits:

- Will introduce to all my friends & potential lovers (around 8 which I have been flirting with)

- I have 2 nemeses.

This auction also includes the following
- Many anecdotes and stories from a very interesting and intriguing past 24 years of my life

Please note the following
- A friend owes me $20. Another friend owes me a six-pack of beer which you can redeem upon winning the bid.
- The winning applicant should probably shout the next $20 worth of weed.

What a fruitcake though, seriously. Bonkers.

No comments: