August 8, 2006

Dreams

I had the most bizarre dreams last night. I know dreams aren't interesting to anybody but the person who had them (and stupid dream philosophers), but these have relevance, people!!


Dream one involved Ali! That was incredibly strange because it wasn't Ali in a physical sense, but it was Ali in a metaphysical sense. like, it was him but it wasn't him. Yeah, he just kind of showed up! It turns out he actually lives in a huge apartment building down the road that looks like the Centrepoint Tower in Sydney. There isn't actually a building like that down the road, but in my dream there was. And there were a lot of TREES! Ali didn't really do much, but his presence was there. Like some scary ominous forboding Canadian (the scariest kind)


Dream two was actually more of a nightmare. I must've still had Scarlett Johansson on the brain (can you blame me? she's totally addictive) after all of Nat's blogging about her. I think my brain twisted her stalkering tendancies from Match Point and made her into a terrifying murderer! It was so like a horror movie it was frightening. In the dream I was watching a movie that I was also living! And Scarlett was the killer! She occasionally dressed as a nun. It was set in an apartment building (perhaps the same one from the above dream?) and I was watching the horror movie as it was playing out in the building. And occasionally Scarlett would run through the room I was watching it in while she was chasing the movie version of me. Make sense? But then it turned ugly and it was like something out of Cannibal Holocaust (not that I've seen Cannibal Holocause thank god, or Cannibal Ferox or any of those films) when the dream got transposed to some weird jungle setting and there were bodies hanging everywhere and I had to climb to the top of a vine with Scarlett waving a machete at me from the ground.

Then it ended and I woke up freaked out.

BTW, that is indeed a picture of me sleeping. My photoshopping skills are A+, right?!

5 comments:

Simon A said...

I want to be chased by Scarlett in a dream! Even if she was trying to kill me.

Javier Aldabalde said...

Lol, loved this entry. Cate Blanchett and Uma Thurman both made appearances in my dreams lately, though Uma's was more of a cameo.

Yaseen Ali said...

A+ absoutely.

That is bizarre, considering I have never been to Australia (although I would love to in the future). The appearance of trees is no surprise however, since we Canadians love our nature and camping.

Scarlett must be threatening you not to consider a boycott of her inevitable industry takeover. You better see every one of her films releasing this year.

Glenn Dunks said...

I fully intend to! So really, she should be showering me with gifts and not trying to murder me (it's only fair)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! acura tl type s perfomance upgrades internal frame backpack bottom load dish network satellite tv offer hd Chairs for video gaming mutual fund investment advice for canadians City rankings insurance business motivational basketball poems skateboard backpack