July 28, 2006

Thank God It's Clip Friday!

New feature here. Or, at least it depends on whether I have time.

It's Friday here so I thought it might be fun to share with you guys some of the YouTube clips that I've been watching this week. You'll probably have already seen some of them, but i'll still do it. Give you even more of a peek into my viewing habits. To watch the clip just click on the title above the image.

Clip #1: Orlando Bloom appearing on Graham Norton
I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Absolutely HILARIOUS! It's hilarious for many reasons, but basically because I know those sorts of forums and they're so pathetic. This Graham Norton guy, who we don't get here in Australia, is a crack. My favourite part is "EAT SHIT JESSICA, IT'S CARROT" followed by that nice little emoticon! That was sweet of her, wasn't it?

Clip #2: Madonna Performing "Sooner or Later" at the Academy Awards
I had never seen this clip before, but I had heard it was sort of awful. It wasn't as bad as I though, in fact I sorta like it. I think this version of the song more than the version that appeared on the Dick Tracy soundtrack/Madonna album I'm Breathless. The whole Marilyn Monroe schtick obviously didn't pan out that well. I wonder how long Christina Aguilera's gonna keep her bit going for?

Clip #3: Justin Timberlake - "SexyBack"
This video is really stylish. Am loving the whole Spy Vs Spy thing. I don't consider Justin to be the sexiest guy on the planet, but he's looking quite fine in this clip. I really like the shot at the end (that is in the image to the left) where it slowly pulls out as Justin and Random Chick #1 start pashing. I dunno why. That bit is nifty. Plus, the song is awesome - finally, he's doing something that he's always threatened. Actually moving in a different direction. And I continue to believe that Timbaland has more understanding of dance music than most "dance" artists do. Oh well.

That's it for this week because I need to get ready for work. Lastly, though there is also this one, which I linked to the other day that JA pointed me towards. So well edited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»