July 3, 2006

Belated Happy Birthday to Javier and Adam!!

Adam and Javier celebrated their birthdays last month and I completely skipped it! I feel bad. Their birthday is on the very same day as each other (and Meryl Streep of all people). Unfortunately Javier has not put a picture of himself up (or has he?) and I was gonna make a picture of the two of them, but instead here's a picture of Javier Bardem because it's got Javier's name and his last name sort of sounds like "Adam".

...get on my wavelength, okay!?

Plus, he's quite a good looking man, so it ain't offensive mmkay!


lol, check out their blogs if you can. Javier is currently counting down his Top 25 female performances of the decade so far, while Adam is currently having a Streepathon, trying to see as many Meryl Streep movies as Netflix will allow. Although he missed a great small role for Meryl in Woody Allen's masterpiece Manhattan (playing a bitchy lesbian).

4 comments:

Javier Aldabalde said...

Awww, thank you. But Meryl's brithday was the 22nd. Our birthday was the 23rd. You rock. Javier Bardem rocks, too.

Glenn Dunks said...

oh right, whatever. lol, i can't keep track of all these celebrity birthdays.

adam k. said...

Well, I made a note on my birthday post about how her birthday was practically the same day as mine since I was born at 1:09am on the 23rd, so I may have confused you, Glenn.

And I have seen Meryl Streep in Manhattan already! The point of the Streepathon is to see all the Streep films I have not yet seen. I've already seen Sophie's Choice and Kramer v. Kramer and Manhattan, as well all as her recent stuff from Music of the Heart on (except for Manchurian Candidate, which I don't plan to see).

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Ultram and seizures evista aricept Butalbital vicoprofen solution acne Universal compatible laser cartridges video keno