June 22, 2006

Musical Interlude

So I went into work today (my second word, as a music reviewer for a street mag called Forte) to pick up some music and OMG look what I came across in the pile of new arrivals! Yes, Madonna's I'm Going to Tell You a Secret. Her very first live album! OMG. Unfortunately, it's not her entire Reinvention concert, but sort of a highlights package I suppose. But that's on the first disc (which I'm totally pumped about cause she never brings her concerts to Australia and they haven't released it on DVD so this is as good as it's gonna get) and then on the second disc is indeed the documentary I'm Going to Tell You a Secret, which I've wanted to see for ages but they decided to (surprise surprise) not air it on Australian TV. OMG. And I got it... for FREE

No comments: