June 25, 2006

(more) Nicole!

They just showed the first images of Nicole on her Wedding Day on the news! They showed her being driven and she was inside wearing her wedding dress and she looked beautiful (I think). Couldn't see too clearly, but could sorta see the dress and she was wearing the veil.

Aww, my favourite gal is moving on in the world. Makes me wanna shed a tear... but then I remember I'm not her best friend and that it would be weird of me to get so emotionally attached. Apparently they're getting married at 5pm and it's 5pm right now! omg, as I type this, the wedding may have started.

I LOVE YOU NICOLE.

Apparently Baz Luhrmann is a major part of the ceremony (rumour: he's directing the wedding video). I just turned on the 5pm news and the wedding was the first item! Even before the soccer! Russell Crowe and Naomi Watts have arrived apparently and omg Hugh Jackman was the first to arrive because OMG HE'S SINGING AT HER WEDDING! Awww, how about THAT? My Hugh is singing at my Nicole's wedding. He's singing in a choir, apparently. I wanna be there, okay. Gimme a break.

If you're as obsessed as I have suddenly become then read this. I wonder if Renee Zellweger actually came? I haven't heard anything saying Renee was in Australia. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Baz should have her come down from a trapeze and make her say "Come and get me boys!" for old times sake.
But Keith would probably hate the line.
Yay for Nic though! Hope the country hottie makes her happier than that evil midget ever did.