April 11, 2006

Sidebar Newness

I've updated the sidebar a bit.

**I threw in some new links that you should all love (including some people's blogs that I realised I didn't have on there).

**Everything is linked now. Click a movie title and it goes to the IMDb page. Because I was bored earlier tonight and I was procrastinating doing homework (oops)

**At the Movies is a little segment that lists any films currently in theatrical release around the country that I want to see. A lot of them I won't see in the cinema (Fateless, The King, Proof) but I want to see them and I will eventually (DVD y'all). But they're on there because they can be. I think I'm seeing V tomorrow and Violence on Wednesday. So... yay!

**On Top of the TV is just movies that I have sitting around various places around the house that I intend to watch soon.

**I had space so I threw my Top 10 in there for y'all to peep at. And for all you classic nazis (NO MOVIE PRE-1980 IS WORTHY!!!!) well you're just gonna have to deal with it (plus, there's PLENTY of older titles on the bigger list)

**er, that's about it. Enjoy. I might not actually get to post the other half of the Screenplay countdown tomorrow. I have school and then I'm hanging with my girls for our Traditional Tuesday and then I'm seeing V with Hanz and Nathan. We'll see though. I don't have school on Wednesday! Yay! (although we're meant to be working on homework. Whatever.)

**I leave you with this delightful image. Isn't that bliss? (I still need to e-mail Nat about the blogathon)

2 comments:

Yaseen Ali said...

I'm loving the renovations - the blog I see now is a far cry from the one that made its debut way back when. I also enjoy the rapid-fire updates; it's (but fun!) to keep up with you.

I simply cannot wait to hear what you think of A History of Violence. I expect a full review by Friday at the latest!

... Well, perhaps not a full review. Mini-blurb is good enough for me.

Glenn Dunks said...

Ya, I've grown experienced in mini-blurbs because I figure a lot of the stuff I would discuss people already know (because Australia is behind the times, hence A History of Violence half a year after the US)